Getting Started on AWS - NLP
No coding required for Natural Language Processing utilizing Apache NiFi.
We take care of all of the initialization, configuration, and stabilizing for NLP running on NiFi. Our process will help protect you from common pitfalls associated with open source software such as JVM issues and logging configuration.
Up and Running in Minutes
Go to your AWS Instance launcher or click the button above
Press Launch Instance
3. Search for "Calculated Systems NLP Accelerator" in the search bar
4. Select "AWS Marketplace"
7. Press the blue select button next to calculated systems
6. Pick your instance type we recommend M5.large for starters
7. Click "Next: Configure Instance Details"
8. Click "Next: Add Storage. We Suggest setting a volume of >50GB for the root volume"
9. Click "Next: Add tags"
10.Select 'click to add Name Tag' and name your NLP NiFi
11. Click "Next: Configure Security Group"
12. If you wish to control access to nifi select "My IP" from source for all rows. Port 80 is required.
13. Press Review and Launch
14. Press Launch
15. Create an new keypair or use an existing one.
16. Press Confirm
17 Press "View Instances"
18. Copy the variable "Public DNS (IPv4)" into your address bar
19. You will be prompted for a username and login
Password: the instanceID in the instance description
20. Login to your service. The default username and password is listed in the previous step. (Calculated Systems NLP utilizes NiFI - please login via the NiFI login screen)
21. NiFi Starting will be displayed while the system completes initialization. (Calculated Systems NLP utilizes NiFi)
The Log stream window will display the current nifi-app.log so power users can monitor progress
First time launch takes up to 5 minutes
22. "NiFi is Starting" will become "Launch NiFi". Click this to get started right away!
NOTE: During first time startup an additional couple of minutes may be required. after "Launch NiFi" is displayed.
Download NiFi for Dummies eBook