Getting Started on GCP - NLP
No coding required for Natural Language Processing utilizing Apache NiFi.
We take care of all of the initialization, configuration, and stabilizing for NLP running on NiFi. Our process will help protect you from common pitfalls associated with open source software such as JVM issues and logging configuration.
Up and Running in Minutes
Go to our Marketplace Page (Click Above)
Press "Launch on Compute Engine"
3. Name your deployment and select your zone, machine, and disk.
Note: Recommended defaults are filled in.
4. You will connect via password protected HTTP interface
Entering 0.0.0.0/0 for all IP origins is considered "default"
For additional security you may wish to restrict the IP Source range to just your IP address
5. Accept the terms of Service
6. Click the Deploy button
7. Wait a until the deployment is completed
8. Click "Visit the Site" and you will be prompted by a login page
9. The username and password are available on the deployment page
10. Login to NLP via the NiFi login interface using the credentials on the deployment page.
(The NLP Accelerator is based on Apache NiFi - to use the NLP Accelerator, please login to NiFI)
11. NiFi Starting will be displayed while the system completes initialization. (Calculated Systems NLP utilizes NiFi)
The Log stream window will display the current nifi-app.log so power users can monitor progress